Tuesday 26 April 2011

The Universe hates me

So after planning everything for the shoots, getting outfits and locations, the model pulls out on me. I HATE YOU.

So after trying to find another model for the theme and failing epically, I have come to the conclusion that I need to have a new subject. I still want to do the graphic novel approach as I think it would look great as a final presentation. It's finding a new narrative that will fit that presentational theme. I may try to do two book methods one a more traditional method and the other the graphic novel.

I could always make the original narrative a modern version and make it a pop art style. I have done pop art briefly before in other assignments which, I can still do now just need a little practice to get in the swing of things again. If I made the style more modern, I could easily get a suitable model who wouldn't decide three days before the shoot she doesn't want to do it. Not that I'm bitter.

I will talk it over with my lecturer and see what he thinks about changing the style of the shoots. This would be easier then completely changing the narrative as there is not enough time to change everything and produce a good quality body of work.

No comments: