Tuesday 24 May 2011

The Book

Well after all that I now have the finished article. I have two versions of my book one is hand made by me and the other is 'professionally' printed and bound. I decided to make two versions to highlight the differences in quality that each has. Unfortunately I don't have any photographs of the book to upload on this blog as it wont except them for some reason.  I do however have some of the images that are in the book which are below.







These are just some of the images that are in the book, but I think from viewing these images you can see the direction in which the book is going. After taking these images I had to decide which order they would go in and what image should be placed next to another, I also had to use text in this book, I felt that using text helped to anchor the meaning of the images it didn't specify exactly what the meaning is but it helps to get the mind going and to follow the narrative of which the book is structured. 


No comments: